Funny Halo 3 Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow Us!
AD

Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx

3 posters

Go down

Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx Empty Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx

Post  xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 am

Hey all,

Well the first thing I want to say is that I was supposed to make this bio like, 2 months ago, but due to laziness, business and just plain forgetting, I didn't.

But I'm here now.

About me? I'm from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I am 15 years old (birthday September 28th) and for my age, I'm pretty smart, I would say. Of course, when you mix laziness with intelligence, and you get a volitile mix.

I'm a big fan of Halo, as well as Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto, Half-Life and much more.

One thing you should know is if you want to, you can definetly contact me via XBL or email. I had Recon before ODST; I'm used to random messages and usually respond to them in a non-dickish manner. So feel free. Just don't do the whole "OMG IS YOU A BUNGIE GUY CAN I HAS TEH EOB ARMORZ?" Yeah, someone ACTUALLY sent that to me a while back. Go figure. Razz

Email: xxarmageddon7xx@gmail.com
XBL:xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx
Bungie.net: evil_canevil_666

Hackers be warned though; I've seen every trick in the book and will buttfuck you if you try anything funny. Very Happy

I switched from PS2 to Xbox when I first saw Halo: CE when my brother's friend Mike brought his Xbox to my house for a sleep over. I never looked a the Playstation again the same way. Except that they don't break once every month or so unless you live in a walk-in freezer.

Shit, gotta make this short, or China's gonna call me again...

Stay in school, don't do drugs (at least the hardcore ones) and don't eat the yellow snow.

Yeah...

xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx Empty HEy

Post  zzER3CTIONzz Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 pm

DEFINATELY DO NOT EAT THE YELLOW SNOW

hey Armageddon watsup

zzER3CTIONzz

Back to top Go down

Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx Empty Re: Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx

Post  Gamerstakes Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:49 am

I normally eat Lemon Snowcones at the carnivals and etc?

Gamerstakes

Back to top Go down

Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx Empty Re: Co- Founder xXArMaGeDdOn7Xx

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum