Funny Halo 3 Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow Us!
AD

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here!

+139
Chaike
Kenziex123
alexander867
Booyahhayoob
Dijabouti
nic3 Qc
Alexcakeman
Watermelon
Free Shotx
vx CRIMSON xv
redguard350
FooFighterAlberto
DisposingSix
frostycones
Crespo2006
iTz SkiLLA
Rtas 'Vadum
Jhonny River
Erockertorres
ShadowOfIntent
SilverJolteon
Bishop14
Krewtaun
Ed x
Ihitsyou5
Halcyon VI
ArsenicBeast
IronicSporadic
Sparklepaws
Tatsunoko6765
raienbrasa
knightmasterob
Kushluk_Shimazu
Gman2
tony93117
I Rydan I
wbs Skatanic
nelthurion
Mime of Justice
RE703
Dewrock
DHG BAD KID
CokeFryChezbrgr
jakehunter
BuginoidZ
E.L.
CommanderFlynn
RickVenom
RK1 Facepalm
Koysu
jeffrey057
ushiomi6
Madiespartan087
PowerJugs
Hunterslayer231
Inu_rocks
Mag1b
Leyshonusmc
SLASHER HEATH
Selsiuss
Tardis Blues
Bleuprint
Bonquchko
Enderiv
LazerManiac
Gnoizic
svenjoe
rodamo829
Omgness900
Kenada1229
Mr CaptinCrunch
Zobot
RSTea
SideScreamer
hellraizer87
like13ninjas
SoulEquity
Libanus Maximus
Fotinos 117
canaries matty
the killer 0713
BlauGewehr
NotAPie
theFORBIDDENone
NoDayLikeDoomsday
Mr Sonicfan
Doom Fox
I LK I Havok
rainbowxpanda
Desert Needle
SIN Cousin It
XxBrOk3nWingXx
Klaue
HereticDonutboy
aeneas3
David
xxSHAKEnBAKE11
Shh Im A Waffle
Goliath
MLG1336point9
ZombieMistrT
EchoDane
migagar7
parrotice66
Mawnzter
Canadian Buizel
psycosuperman15
I Make Cheese
nikhali99
Chaos Aurion
FLyinG Raccoonz
NightFade
Raidenwtf
metalapina
tootupontheroof
corkeyandpals
caboozel
UndeadUnleashed
Zeroethic
Strife 3e
XxxXnoodleXxxX
ECOH Cam
Phairen
Pounded Thumb
phongvo5
SpongeFreak52
Naepa34
xFP Productions
killshot5
VVWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
HellFallenAngel
Iv Twisted vI
Noupoi
seig_redwing
FISS01
ProHalo Boy
DeerSlayer37
Creator Stewie2552
143 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Halo Reach Clips

Post  Sano Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:53 pm

This is the best way I can do this since bungie no longer updates file share. So you'll have to look me up on xbox for my file share.

My gamertag is ll Sano ll

1 Dumb Elite - I'm fighting an elite in the campaign and he never once tries to beat me down. I'm hitting him over and over and he just tries to shoot me.
2 Failed Assassination - I tried to assassinate this guy by doing a ninja, somehow he assassinated me.
3 Man Cannon Fail - On spire i went in the man cannon to go up top, but it only launches me about half way and I end up killing myself.

Sano

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Fails/Wins/other

Post  MINION22 Wed May 02, 2012 5:15 am

Bungie won't update fileshares so my gamertag is MINION222 , all my vids are on my ingame fileshare.

Grunt Fun, splattering four grunts as they drop from a phantom

Duck Chop, dodge a sword swing by crouching and getting a kill with my sword

Ghost and Driver Fail, ghost sneaks up on me and misses a splatter, driver gets out and i shoot him, from mountain top.

Blue Beat Down, I kill an enemy blue with a depleted energy sword

Watch in Slowmo, guy fires rocket and i shoot rocket killing rocket guy

What the F==K?, phantom flys through wall knocking me accross the level

MINION22

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Karma fail

Post  pika1up Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 am

bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=26637479&player=pika1up

Well apparently i went and tooked the flag and caped it but it seems like one of my teammates were pist cuz he wanted to cap it and he melee me for no reason so he goes off and i decide to throw a gernade at him and he looked at me right as i threw it and he went after me and i went and hide and he went up and melee me and some dude comes by with our flag and he kills him and i tea bag the body and he melees me then he tea bags two times and gets plowed by a person on a mongoose

pika1up

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Down Syndrome Banshee

Post  Guest58 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 am

halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/Teh%20Blood%20Rage/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=29183545

I hope the link works, if it does it is a really funny video

My GT is 'Teh Blood Rage'

Guest58

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty 2 strange deaths

Post  Guest069 Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 am

https://funnyhalo3production.forumotion.com/t180-post-your-funny-halo-reach-vids-here

I am the one who causes the explosion, but if you hit the 'Y' button and go to my guy, who is causing the explosion, it says 'killed by' when I never got shot. Then, some other guy is backing away from a zombie trying to not get infected and when he jumps off the ledge, both he and the zombie die. He never gets hit by the sword, but he still dies and gets infected. If you hit the 'Y' button and go to the guy who is being chased by the zombie, you will see that he dies and gets infected by the zombie when he was never hit.

If you need help getting the video then my GT is: Assassin487

Guest069

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty I Must Go

Post  TH3 K1NG Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 am

Well My Brother Is Playing Some BTB Assault And When He Exit's His Ghost He Die's In A Very Peculiar Fashion Watch And Enjoy Shocked Be Amazed

halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/TH3%20K1NG%201990/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=30373642

TH3 K1NG

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Re: Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here!

Post  flame965 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 am

A player quits and sends the game into a reconnection right when I get shot in a Banshee by a tank. the ending result has some unexpected glitch
halowaypoint.com/en-us/haloreach/demonfire965/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=29059847

while attempting to get the "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" acheivement, I end up taking one Elite to Hell with me without assassinating it.
halowaypoint.com/en-us/haloreach/demonfire965/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=14626441

flame965

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Re: Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here!

Post  PizzaGrenade Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:56 pm

Submitted by PizzaGrenade
Clip Name: I Hate Teleporters
As seen on Fails of the Weak 108.
I walk through the teleporter and instantly get mowed down by my team.
halowaypoint.com/en-us/haloreach/pizzagrenade/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=&SearchDate=&SortBy=&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=25740232

PizzaGrenade

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Halo reach fails

Post  Jenuhsyde Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:33 am

Assasination Fail. GT : Jenna To11s
halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jen%20uh%20syde/fileshare/fileshare?gametitle=haloreach#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=31440418

Big Team Battle got into my reverant was gonna drive him into the water...ran over him instead

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jen%20uh%20syde/fileshare/fileshare?gametitle=haloreach#!/?section=RenderedFilm&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=25391125

Kill from the grave with explosives

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jen%20uh%20syde/fileshare/fileshare?gametitle=haloreach#!/?section=RenderedFilm&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=23199806

Rocket race ...magic flying warthog

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jen%20uh%20syde/fileshare/fileshare?gametitle=haloreach#!/?section=RenderedFilm&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=0&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=23658555

Grenade fail

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jen%20uh%20syde/fileshare/fileshare?gametitle=haloreach#!/?section=RenderedFilm&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=0&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=24956966

windshield splatter

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jen%20uh%20syde/fileshare/fileshare?gametitle=haloreach#!/?section=RenderedFilm&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=0&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=25481927

Chillin in blue vent on zealot

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/jen%20uh%20syde/fileshare/fileshare?gametitle=haloreach#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=0&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=31411636

Jenuhsyde

Back to top Go down

Post Your Funny Halo Reach Vids Here! - Page 26 Empty Funny WTF moment

Post  javidg96 Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Hello everyone, this is a funny clip where I basically get hit by a flying wrecked warthog, must see!!!

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/javidg96/haloreach/fileshare#!/?section=GameClip&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=26939218

javidg96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26