Funny Halo 3 Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow Us!
AD

Creator-Stewie2552

3 posters

Go down

Creator-Stewie2552 Empty Creator-Stewie2552

Post  Creator Stewie2552 Thu May 14, 2009 2:12 am

Nicholas Stewart
Founder, Financial Head, Community Organizer.
Nick was one of the first three to the company. He put Funny Halo 3 Productions on the map with his montage series, "Funny Halo 3 Fails and Laughs1." Since then he has created, edited, and released several PSAs, a few machinima shorts, and a machinima series called "Chronicles of Custom Games." With the help of the rest of the team, Nick has formed Funny Halo 3 Production into a well known and well respected name. Nick has also been a major supporter of including the community into the company by arranging contests including "The Amazing Halo Race" and the "Halo Olympics." Nick has received major help from Bungie.net, specifically community organizer "Urk" to help promote the company and the companies videos.

Last edited by Creator Stewie2552 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creator Stewie2552
Creator Stewie2552
Creator-Stewie2552
Creator-Stewie2552

https://funnyhalo3production.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Creator-Stewie2552 Empty Re: Creator-Stewie2552

Post  Zichs Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Really Really Cool! Two thumbs up Very Happy

Zichs

Back to top Go down

Creator-Stewie2552 Empty i wanna make a halo vid but i dont have a recorder so can i be in someones my gts cool5578

Post  cool5578 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Creator Stewie2552 wrote:Nicholas Stewart
Nick was one of the first three to the company. He put Funny Halo 3 Productions on the map with his montage series, "Funny Halo 3 Fails and Laughs1." Since then he has created, edited, and released several PSAs, a few machinima shorts, and a machinima series called "Chronicles of Custom Games." With the help of the rest of the team, Nick has formed Funny Halo 3 Production into a well known and well respected name. Nick has also been a major supporter of including the community into the company by arranging contests including "The Amazing Halo Race" and the "Halo Olympics." Nick has received major help from Bungie.net, specifically community organizer "Urk" to help promote the company and the companies videos.

cool5578
Heroic Member
Heroic Member

Back to top Go down

Creator-Stewie2552 Empty i wanna be in the halo olimpics

Post  cool5578 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 pm

cool5578 wrote:
Creator Stewie2552 wrote:Nicholas Stewart

cool5578
Heroic Member
Heroic Member

Back to top Go down

Creator-Stewie2552 Empty Re: Creator-Stewie2552

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down