Funny Halo 3 Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow Us!
AD

Full File Share

4 posters

Go down

Full File Share Empty Full File Share

Post  Plowman08 Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:43 am

I saw the recent video that appeared on Bungie's Community site and I really liked the music/camera control/length of the film, so I gathered up six of my best clips to submit. Hope some make it on a future montage Very Happy

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=Plowman08

1 - Hammer Fail - I manage to get my hands on the active camo and hammer at the beginning of the game on Assembly, but that's about as far as I get

2 - Flag Fails - My buddy and I are in the process of returning a flag and we get double splattered by a mongoose due to our lack of attention. Fortunately, we get revenge on the guy by stopping him literally at the last second before he scores our flag. We stick around his base and manage to return our flag. I'm sorry for my shakey camera control, I'm sure you'll do a much better job with it should you choose to incorperate this video

3 - Thin Glass - My guest learns that Orbital's windows aren't as thick as he thought...

4 - Wraith Fail - The most unfortunate flag predicament I've ever encountered

5 - Backwards Splat - Self explanatory title

6 - Awesome Stick - A nice sticky throw across Narrows, it would definately make a good opening clip if you synched it up with the right music

Thanks again for putting so much effort into your clips, I hope to become a regular contributor to the series.
Plowman08
Plowman08

Back to top Go down

Full File Share Empty Re: Full File Share

Post  Nichomas Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 am

This is Plowman's "buddy" the flag fail video was with me and that was so amazing that we stopped him like a cm from the capture thing. Also that stick was pretty awesome. I was in that game as well.
Nichomas
Nichomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Creator Stewie2552 Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 am

k i downloaded these clips, I will check them out for a future video, thank you!
Creator Stewie2552
Creator Stewie2552
Creator-Stewie2552
Creator-Stewie2552

https://funnyhalo3production.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MLGiraffe Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Nice, good job.

MLGiraffe
Heroic Member
Heroic Member